Marco Polee “Trip of Your Choice & Bring A Friend” Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Marco Polee (Australia) Pty Ltd ("Marco Polee") maintains this web site ("Web Site") and is responsible for this promotion. You can access and use this Web Site only if you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions applying to your use ("Terms and Conditions") without limitation or reservation. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and browsing this Web Site. You may download material displayed on the Web Site for your non-commercial, personal use only. Additionally, you may not modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Web Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Marco Polee's written permission. Marco Polee reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest mentioned on the Web Site or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Website or these Terms and Conditions.
- This contest is open only to residents and permanent residents of Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Phillipines. Entrants under the age of eighteen (18) years old must seek parental and/or guardian consent before participating in the Contest.
- This promotion is will only be valid online.
- No product or service purchases are associated with this promotion.
- There is no entry fee associated with this promotion.
- Entry to the competition is valid from 18 December 2016 to 30 April 2017.
- Customer entitled to the competition depending on their engagement with the campaign.
- Each form of engagement grants the entrant “entries”.
“Entries” are as outlined in the form; engagement forms are as follows;
- Tell us where you want to go in Asia, with who, and why
- Follow Marco Polee on Facebook
- Follow Marco Polee on Instagram
- Follow Marco Polee on Twitter
- Create a free listing on Marco Polee
- Meet and exchange currency with another Marco Polee member
At the closing date, a winner will be selected;
- The person with the highest number of entry points will win.
- If there are multiple people with the same number of entry points, the winner will be decided by wh
- has provided the best and most creative answers to the 2 required questions will win the prize.
- There will only 1 winner.
- Engagement is limited such that each entrant may claim the points for each form of engagement once.
- Within Facebook’s guidelines, Entrants may ask their friends to Like their entry comment.
- Competition submissions must be completed in full by the closing date. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be received before the closing date of 23:59 hours on 30 April 2017 (GMT +08:00).
- Representatives of Marco Polee will pick the competition winner from eligible entries. No correspondence will be entertained about Marco Polee's decision.
- The winners may be required to participate in a photo taking session during the issuing of competition prize. Pictures may be posted online or showcase in our shop front for display purpose.
- Marco Polee reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the competition. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
- Prize value will be no less than $1000AUD at time of prize purchase.
- Entry to the competition commences on 18 December 2016 and closes on 30 April 2017 ("closing date"). Competition entries must be completed in full and made in the manner specified by the closing date. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- Winners must produce proof of identity e.g. Travel Passport, NRIC or work permit pass.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. Value of the prizes may vary; Marco Polee reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- Prizes are subject to the prize vendor’s terms and conditions.
- Prizes are subject to availability while stocks last and Marco Polee reserves the right to substitute the prizes for its price equivalent where necessary.
- The winners of the competition will be notified by the 15 May 2017 via a Facebook Message, social media post or notified by email. Marco Polee reserves the rights to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
- Competitions winner are required to respond within a week from notification date in order to be eligible winners. Winners that do not respond will be forfeited.
- Where applicable, prizes not collected by 31 May 2017 shall be disposed of at Marco Polee's sole discretion. Marco Polee's decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding Marco Polee's decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this Contest is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Any details required by the winner in order to fulfill the prize will be passed to Marco Polee.
Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner's part to allow the use of the winner's name, image, voice and/or likeness by Marco Polee for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of Marco Polee by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to:
- the contest,
- personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or
- any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the competition, Marco Polee at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- Marco Polee cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Contest or as a result of entering the Contest or accepting any prize. Marco Polee is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest.
- By entering the Contest or accepting the prizes, You agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against Marco Polee, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Contest and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
Use of Personal Information
- By entering the contest, You agree:
- to the use of your name and/or likeness, without compensation, for Marco Polee's promotional and marketing purposes; and
- to the use of the information submitted on the contest entry form, without compensation, for Marco Polee's promotional and marketing purposes; and
- to the use of your answers to the questions and/or tie breaker for Marco Polee promotional and marketing purposes.
- To use of your pictures taken during the competition collection in our social media channels, shop front or website to publicize our winner list.
Each individual participating to this competition acknowledges that:
- in respect of any Personal Information disclosed by her/him to Marco Polee or obtained by Marco Polee from her/him pursuant to this application:
- she/he is authorized to disclose such Personal Information; such disclosure complies with any Privacy Legislation from any country, within the geographical scope of this competition, and the use of such Personal Information by Marco Polee as contemplated by this application (including, without limitation, the disclosure of such Personal Information to Marco Polee's external agencies or third parties)
- Marco Polee and its affiliated companies respect the privacy of every individual who visits our Web site or responds to our advertisements and contest. Please refer to our Privacy Statement for details.
- Please be advised that all materials posted on the Web Site are subject to public downloading by third party viewers. Marco Polee has taken precautionary steps to deter users from downloading. However, should downloading persist, Marco Polee shall not be held accountable or liable for any damages caused.
- Provision of Information to Third Parties - We will not sell or otherwise transfer the Information to unaffiliated third parties without your approval. If applicable, You will have the opportunity to indicate whether You would like to "opt in" to receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products, services and offerings from Us and/or any third parties.
- Updating or Removing Information - You may notify Us of any updates, amendments and corrections to previously collected Information by using the Feedback Form on the Website. Further, upon Your request, We will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete Your Information from our database (but in any event such deletion will be carried out within ten (10) business days). However, it may be impossible to delete Your entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletions.